DECOIN is a newcomer in the cryptocurrency world. They are in the midst of hosting a private sale for their DTEP token. They are a company backed by a broad and diverse team. The team has set forth a busy roadmap, with major service releases planned for late-2018 and early-2019. The company will refer to both themselves and their token as DTEP (Decentralized Trading Exchange Platform
Over the next year, DECOIN is looking to become a major player in the cryptocurrency world. Known as ‘The coin of the people’, DECOIN is hoping to achieve this through the development of a suite of products.
- A digital wallet designed with security in mind. It will allow synchronization with crypto-cards.
- Multiple tiers of cards will be available. They will function like a credit card in the real-world. They, however, will draw upon funds in the DECOIN wallet.
- Exchange & Trading Platforms
- DTEP will allow for seamless trading of many cryptocurrencies. Users will experience fast, reliable service with minimal fees.
- DECOIN Crypto Index (DCI)
- The team at DECOIN will be offering DCI’s containing 5-8 thoroughly vetted blockchain companies. These can be bought into by individuals and companies alike.
- Native Token
- Taking shape as an ERC-20 token, DTEP will be the token of DECOIN. Holders will experience perks such as discounted trading fees.
In addition to offering this suite of products, the company will be employing several tactics to separate themselves from the pack. They will be using a forward thinking protocol, and a different stance towards revenue use. These will allow for platform users to generate passive income.
- Rather than using the energy intensive POW protocol, POS will be utilized. This will allow for holders of the DTEP token the ability to stake their coins when held in their DECOIN wallet. Users doing so will be guaranteed a 6.2% return on their staked coins.
- Revenue distribution
- Any profit realized from exchange trading fees will be distributed between the company and its users. DECOIN plans to take 10-20% of this revenue and give it back to the community of DTEP holders.
Is DTEP needed?
If successful in developing their planned suite of products, DTEP has the potential to become a much used platform. Their goal is to bring crypto to the mainstream. This will be done by offering an all-inclusive service, with each of its components helping the others to grow, which is a service that does not currently exist in the world of crypto. As of now, users are forced to rely on multiple services from a variety of providers.
In addition, a successful implementation of a crypto card that is useable in the real-world is important. As of now, most cryptocurrency users are simply holding their coins/tokens. Not necessarily because they want to, but because they do not have an efficient means of utilizing them. The proposed cards from DECOIN change this.
Overall, yes, a service such as the one proposed by DTEP is needed. A convenient one-stop-shop for all of a user’s needs will be huge. Time will tell if they are able to deliver on the ambitious plan laid out by the team.
For more details on the inner-workings of the DTEP platform, make sure to read their whitepaper HERE.
Contact details and ICO details can be found on their website HERE.