Envion has introduced a technology for the data center that makes use of green energy, which is very inexpensive to mine a large number of cryptocurrency coins, like Ethereum and Bitcoin, by generating clean energy from the source.
Envion has the ability to operate at minimized costs as compared to its competitors and simultaneously aims to reduce the carbon dioxide footprint on the industry of blockchain. Envion is also focusing on the intense mining market in which China holds 80% of the bitcoin mining. Additionally, it gives the control of the market back to its users, which is why Envion gives back all the profit to the community.
The industry of blockchain is facing the challenge of a rising energy demand. This is majorly because the bitcoin transactions consume a lot of fossil energy. Envion is witnessing the rising production of renewable energy, which gets lost because of overused energy grids. This leads to the availability of excessive energy, which results in overcapacities. Envion has an innovative solution of MMUs that can make efficient use of these overcapacities.
Envion has designed completely motorized units of mobile mining inside regular intermodal shipping compartments that can be shipped to any location in the virtual world within a period of 2-3 days. Envion MMUs are created to operate in far off locations, which are close to the natural sources of energy, like wind turbines, hydropower plants, and solar power plants.
This enables Envion to earn profits by utilizing energy overcapacities. Moreover, the MMUs’ mobility enables proper placement of the units at the sites that need thermal energy. Like this, Envion recycles the energy used by mobile mining units for heating in greenhouses and buildings through which it achieves suddenly reduced prices of electricity. Envion’s mobile mining units can be unified into an intelligent grid that can allow a flexible movement of energy demand and supply.
Envion’s main target is to build the best infrastructure with minimized costs in the industry of blockchain mining. By using both the ASIC mining and GPU based mining, investors of EVN token can get a return on investment of 161% after deducting administration charges.
Envion’s distinctive position of being an actual mobile mining operation that is combined with streamlined, optimized, and tested technology makes it one of the top players. The best thing about Envion is that all the mining profits earned by this company are given back directly to the community.
A major portion of this profit earned by Envion, i.e. 75%, will be distributed among the holders of EVN tokens and the rest of the portion, i.e. 25%, will be invested again in the mobile mining units in order to earn more profits for the community.
This start-up does not stop here as it is building and operating MMUs for third-party operations too. Now, even the third-party investors can obtain the hardware of Envion. Some portions of these profits, i.e. 35%, will be given to the token holders of EVN directly. If you want to know more about Envion, then read its whitepaper.