Creating an ideal startup team is certainly not an easy task as it requires the right mix of entrepreneurs creating ideas, investors willing to risk their funds and a dedicated team of professionals working around the clock it to create something out of nothing, and hopefully one day become a success story.
Although the startup culture has turned to be popular with millennials, the global statistics indicate that nearly 90% of the startup projects fail to meet their desired goal post. This shows that the odds of the startup to become something more than someone’s passion project are exceedingly low. This can be due to multiple reasons like the entrepreneurial ideas not in sync with consumers demands, or lack of investment funds, or lack of the right talent to work on the desired idea.
A new blockchain-based decentralized platform called DREAM aims to change this scenario. Build by a team of professional experts, with deep-rooted expertise in the field of Blockchain, DREAM helps entrepreneurs to validate their ideas and thus build the right teams which can translate those ideas into real-life projects.
The DREAM platform is completely designed from the ground-up by experts, and customer interactions are driven by the real-world success stories of the past. The DREAM platform also integrates Artificial Intelligence tools that enable it to build an ideal project structure.
Moreover, DREAM also allows individual freelancers to benefit from the success of their past projects and take their reputations to other blockchain platforms. It also helps investors to get matched to matched to quality projects while having committed teams with a provable traction.
This makes DREAM a perfect one-stop platform for all candidates including entrepreneurs, investors and freelancers.
The DREAM Team
The DREAM platform is created by a profound team of industry professionals having a wide experience and expertise and excited leadership roles in the past.
- Founders: The founding team comprises of two members – Richard Foster and Amy Diez. Richard has a past twelve years of experience working with CISCO as a freelance network architect in finance. He has a great knowledge and expertise in financially regulated payments systems and is also the founder and CEO of a blockchain talent website io. Moneo is similar to upwork but currently focuses exclusively on the blockchain and cryptocurrency marketplace. The website is intuitive to use and is becoming a popular destination for entrepreneurs who are looking at earning bitcoins.Amy is also a successful Management Consultant and Financial Modeler. She has worked with KPMG in the past for 12 years. Amy is also the recipient of the prestigious Jon Lopategui Memorial Prize for Monetary and Macro Economics at Kingston University London, in recognition of excellent performance in the area of Monetary Economics.
- Development Team: The development team comprises of five people – Pavel Feklistov, Subramanian Venkatesan, Lee Raj, Danylo Kolesnychenko, Sergey Mitrofanov. Each of these five members has a deep technical expertise in developing and excuting the blockchain infrastructure.
- AI and Chatbot Team: The team comprises of members who have worked with big conglomerates in the past in developing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning tools as well as creating interactive chatbots.
- Marketing Team: The marketing team for DREAM comprises of professional experts with profound experience in the fields of digital marketing and advertising, social media marketing, content management, brand consulting, Google AdWords and analytics, etc. They can a project and promote it effectively to new users.
- Advisory Board: The dream advisory board consists of members having diverse expertise like a corporate advisor, a blockchain legal expert, a blockchain developer, a fundraiser, a security expert, a business strategist, and a blockchain strategist. The advisory team is strong and is likely to recruit investors.
The DREAM Ecosystem
- DREAM Mentor: The DREAM Mentor comprises of a team of experts who play an advisory role or that of an project manager to build the ideal team. It guides entrepreneurs in validating their ideas with real customers and helps them realize their projects.The DREAM Manager integrates the concept with several online business collaborations tools like Telegram, Slack, Trello and Wrike.
The DREAM Mentor comprises of AI tools which are initially trained by experts but later keep themselves improving by learning from the previous outcomes of real-world projects.
- DREAM Reputation: This part of the DREAM ecosystem aggregates all the data of freelancers based on their past success. It like a reputation building platform for freelancers present on the blockchain with verified achievements of the past.The DREAM Reputations makes use of open intelligence tools in order to source and share the data within the DREAM network or with other blockchain platforms.
- DREAM Token: The DREAM tokens can be used for the exchange of services within the DREAM ecosystem like paying for premium features, gigs, identity validations, freelancers, etc.The DREAM tokens are two-fold in nature. The UTILITY tokens can be used for hiring new talent of for paying for premium services while the REWARD tokens for incentivizing the community members who are helping in the growth of the DREAM platform.
The DREAM tokens will only be used on only decentralized freelancer platform and will have absolutely no application and utility on other centralized platforms. The decentralized hiring process will completely revolutionize the freelancing services in the long run.
KYC verified customers on the DREAM platform can purchase DREAM tokens through debit or credit cards.
- DREAM Talent: This part of the ecosystem is a source of high-end talent from advisors, to freelancers, to gigs. DREAM being on the success of Moneo will have the majority of its community members coming from Moneo where members have a proven track record of token sales and execution of blockchain projects. Additionally, the Moneo website will also source the entire foundation for DRAM Identity, DREAM Reputation and DREAM payments. Moreover, all the intellectual property and payments system of Moneo will also be part of DREAM.
The DREAM Token Sale
The DREAM team is considering having its own sale of DREAM tokens and raise funds for the development of the DREAM platform. The DREAM tokens are developed using Ethereum’s ERC20 protocol which means that it will be backed by the Ethereum blockchain network. The Ethereum blockchain network has also been home to several blockchain projects in the past and is currently the largest network for crowd sales.
The DREAM platform will open its whitelist next month on April 18, 2018 and will start accepting registrations from then onwards. For people who are willing to participate in the DREAM token sale need to get their KYC verified.
The pre-sale of DREAM tokens will start from April 28th and will continue for seven days there onwards till May 5, 2018. DREAM is giving a 50% discount to buyers participating in the toke pre-sale.
Below is an excerpt regarding all the details about the token sale.
- Pre-Sale Starts…………………………….. 28th April 2018
- Pre-Sale Ends……………………………… 5th May 2018
- Token Sale Starts………………………….. 5th May 2018
- Token Sale Ends…………………………… 2nd June 2018
- Min Raise…………………………………… $6.5m
- Max Raise (Cap)…………………………… $33.4m
- Ticker Name / Symbol…………………….. DREAM
- Total Supply………………………………… 100,000,000
- Value………………………………………… 1 DREAM = $0.80
- Token Ethereum……………………………. ERC20