A California-based real estate group ‘Aperture’ has recently ventured into the blockchain space with an aim to allow crypto investors to participate in the huge $162 trillion global residential real-estate market. The company has recently launched a new project called Property Coin which is a key for investors to participate in the token that is backed by a diversified and professionally managed real-estate portfolio.
Over the years, the team at Aperture has gained deep expertise in the process of acquiring, repairing and re-selling properties within the distressed residential real estate market. The team has a proven track record of flipping nearly 3000 properties and closing real estate financial transactions of over $150 B. Apart from being involved in the activity of flipping real estate properties, Aperture is also involved in the loan origination business and has originated over $10 of mortgage loans, till date.
However, in order to streamline the operations of the real-estate market that still lack creativity and institutional discipline, Aperture has initiated the Property Coin project with an aim to promote affordable housing by revitalizing neighbourhoods and thus delivering handsome returns to all the investors.
For this, Aperture has invested hugely in creating its own sophisticated and data-driven proprietary technology platform which helps to identify potential assets for acquisition. The company claims that its technology system helps to identify and analyse over 1000 properties in a single day thereby creating more opportunities for investment.
The Property Coin project is aimed at further raising the capital required for investment into new assets and helping Aperture expand its business through a combination of proprietary technologies, market analysis, and human expertise.
How Does Property Coin Work?
Aperture, the company behind this project will invest all the net proceeds raised through the Property Coin ICO while originating new loans and acquiring new assets via a Property Coin Purchasing Entity (PCX, LLC and affiliates).
All the Property Coin token holders and investors will have a fractional holding across all assets owned by Property Coin. From the loan and property investments, 50% of the net profits will be distributed among the coin holders and the remaining will be invested by Aperture in buying new property assets. This process will help in creating a natural price appreciation for the coin holders.
Benefits of Property Coin
- Being a blockchain-based project, Property Coin helps brings transparency in the entire process involving property acquisition to property selling.
- The project is completely asset-backed meaning all the capital raised through the ICO will be invested in buying properties and originating loans.
- Property Coin project powered by Aperture and driven by its very experienced management team.
- Property Coin is run using the proven and proprietary technology created by Aperture that helps to capitalize on the right property investments.
- All the profits gained are re-invested by Aperture into buying new assets thereby creating a natural price appreciation.
Details of the Property Coin ICO and PCX Token Sale
There are a total of 21 million authorized Property Coin tokens. The Property Coin token sale will be starting in the month of May 2018 and continue till the month-end. The PCX tokens can be bough against fiat currency like the U.S Dollar or against digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ether.
The price of each PCX token of the Property Coin is fixed at $50. Following discounts are available for early supporters:
- Feb 26 – March 31, 2018…………………………. 20% discount
- April 1- May 12, 2018………………………………10% discount
- On or after May 13, 2018 ………………………….Full price
More information regarding Property Coin ICO can be obtained via its official whitepaper.